Wednesday 18 September 2013

First Things First.

Writing the first post on your new blog is an intimidating task ... I want you to get the right impression of me while still holding true to my personality and my intent for this blog. I'm not a very good writer or a very good photographer but I love to document. I keep journals like nobody's business, jot lists like a boss and have over 1000 pictures on my iPhone because it's usually handy whenever something noteworthy is going down. (Yes. I am that mom with her phone pointed at her kid for what seems like 24/7.) Most of my pictures will be from my phone. Some will be with my nice camera that I, admittedly, cannot use to its full potential.

I'm excited to have a "project", if you will, and am slightly overwhelmed by the task of filling this page. But I have some fun things planned for the first couple posts so ... I guess that's a good start?

Enjoy, and leave your thoughts/let me know who you are!

PS: if you want to see my "old" blog, you can visit it here: Live, Love, Design.



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10614717/?claim=cvg3ykpyvhw">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave your thoughts below ... and if you are posting as anonymous - I'd really like to know who you are, so leave a name or web address!