Saturday 28 December 2013

stripes, cords & leopards {a work outfit post}

I work in a great office where our dress code is pretty casual. We can wear {nice} jeans if we want but are free to dress it up whenever we feel like it. I often wear nice pants {non-denim} and then get creative with my top{s} and accessories. It's a fun change from my at-home wardrobe and a chance to come up with some different ideas or try out things I've seen in magazines or online. This outfit is from a couple weeks ago. The concept of stripes and animal print has been done before, but I just liked how this whole combo came together. Plus I had just got these awesome green cords in the mail and had to make an outfit to include them!


Details:

Cords - GAP 
Cardigan - Banana Republic
Striped Tank - GAP
Grey Tank - Old Navy
Leopard Flats - Payless
Necklace - ALDO


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave your thoughts below ... and if you are posting as anonymous - I'd really like to know who you are, so leave a name or web address!